"art is what you can get away with" - Andy Warhol
Have you ever wished you had the ability to draw faces?
You'll learn how to draw proportionate, realistic front face portraits in this simple, step-by-step tutorial! Learn from a self-taught artists who will take you step by step through the full drawing process. You'll not only learn how to draw faces and facial features, but also how to draw hair and shading. This book is for people who are new to drawing portraits. All of the basic step-by-step tutorials you'll need are included in the book. Take this book, be patient, and practice regularly to improve your drawing skills.
Whether you want to draw with pencils or digitally, this book is for you.
The book includes:
- Tips for drawing portraits.
- The important tools you will needStep-by-step demos to create crucial features, such as eyes, lips, ears...
- Step by step tutorials how to draw proportional faces.
- Shading steps and techniques.
- A portrait drawing from scratch.
All you need is pencils and paper to create your own masterpiece.