This book is a ‘go-to’ guide for postgraduate Orthopaedic examinations as well as for Orthopaedic surgeons for trauma and elective foot and ankle surgery.
A streamlined approach ensures that the 22 core topics are covered in a succinct and practical way. Foot and ankle surgery is a vast topic that can be daunting to revise due to the complex and diverse nature of associated pathologies. This highly illustrated succinct text, together with key learning points ensures a rapid understanding of all the essential elements of foot and ankle surgery.
* Provides ‘need -to-know’ information for Orthopaedic surgeons
* Assists with exam preparation for postgraduate exit exams such as the FRCS (Trauma & Orth)
* Simple, succinct and concise
* Over 500 illustrations to aid learning
* Accompanying website with MCQs and videos of clinical examination and surgical techniques
Orthopaedic surgeons, registrars and trainees, other specialty doctors, general practioners and physiotherapists with musculoskeletal interest and podiatrists will all find here ‘gold standard’ answers to foot and ankle conditions.