سال انتشار: 2022
تعداد صفحات: 560
زبان فایل: انگلیسی
فرمت فایل: pdf
حجم فایل: 7MB
This third edition again brings together interdisciplinary contributions to provide a comprehensive and multifaceted resource that reflects the breadth and depth of research on family communication and family relationships.
Chapters continue to address theoretical and methodological issues influencing current conceptions of family and cover communication occurring in a variety of family forms and across social, cultural, and physical contexts.
This third edition includes key updates, such as:
- The use and influence of social media and technology in families
- Parenting and communication in culturally and structurally diverse families
- Communication and physical health of family members
- Managing personal information about difficult topics in families
- The influence of the COVID-19 pandemic on family members
This handbook is ideal for students and researchers interested in interpersonal and family communication, relationships, and family therapy within the disciplines of communication, social psychology, clinical psychology, sociology, and family studies.