Sharpen your radiographic skills and reinforce what you've learned in Bushong’s Radiologic Science for Technologists, 11th Edition. Corresponding to the chapters in the textbook, this workbook utilizes worksheets, crossword puzzles and math exercises to help you master the information in your reading. Plus, a math tutor section helps you brush up on your math skills. By using this workbook you’ll gain the scientific understanding and practical experience needed to become an informed, confident radiographer.
- Comprehensive and in-depth coverage lets users review and apply all of the major concepts in the text.
- Over 100 worksheets make it easy to review specific topics, and are numbered according to textbook chapter.
- Penguin boxes summarize relevant information from the textbook, making it easier to review major concepts and do worksheet exercises.
- Math Tutor worksheets provide a great refresher or extra practice with decimal and fractional timers, fraction/decimal conversion, solving for desired mAs, and technique adjustments.
- NEW! Chapters on radiography/fluoroscopy patient radiation dose and computed tomography patient radiation dose provide up-to-date information on the challenges of digital imaging that will be encountered in the clinical setting.
- NEW! Closer correlation to the textbook simplifies review.
- NEW! Worksheets on radiography/fluoroscopy patient radiation dose and computed tomography patient radiation dose offer an excellent review of the new textbook chapters.